Why choose Mako?
- Hosted on secure servers
- Accept deposits or full payment
- Secure credit card processing
- Ability to access your bookings anywhere you have internet or cellular access
- Mobile friendly for smartphones and tablets
- No more maintaining multiple books
- Configure multiple types of reservations
- Prevents incompatible reservations from being booked on the same day
- Create fixed cost or variable cost based reservations
- Ability to add a “convenience fee” for credit card charges
- Receive immediate TXT notification of new reservations with the customer’s contact information
- Receive a notification the day prior with the customer contact information and currently balance due
- Reduce time required to return calls and respond to emails
- Remove double bookings and no-shows
- Increase your bookings and revenue
- No more worrying about the customers not showing up and having to mark the day as a loss
- The user interface has been simplified for each of use
- Configured for ease of use on iPhone and Android.
- Allow marinas to have access to make (but not cancel) reservations for you
- Designed to support captains, marinas, and associations
- IT’S YOUR BUSINESS WE ARE SUPPORTING!!!
Desktop, Tablet, and smartphone…
Below is the steps that your customer will use to reserve their reservation through Mako Reservations. Go to admin features to see how you can make reservations on your calendar.
Ease of use for your customers using their smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Your customer can quickly find the type of reservation that they are interested in.
Find the available dates for the type of reservation that they are interested in.
Select the interested reservation type and move on to capturing the funds.
Remember, secure credit card processing!!!
Customer will see a receipt immediately after acceptance of their payment. An email will also be sent to their email address with a copy of the receipt.
The captain will receive a txt message notifying him or her of the new reservation along with the customer’s name, phone number, reservation type, and the amount paid.